Welcome to AAU alumni services!!

Use the following links to submit your request.

  • Official Transcript

    Applicants who want to send their official transcript to higher learning institution can submit their request.

  • Alumni Requests

    Submit To Whom It May Concern,Temporary Certificate,Medium of Instruction,Spelling/Attachement request

  • Original Degree

    Submit Original Degree,Name Change and Degree Replacement request

  • Document Authentication

    Submit Document Authentication(Student Copy Authentication,Transcript Authentication,Original Degree Authentication) request

  • Document Replacement

    Submit Document Replacement(Temporary Certificate Replacement) request